This is so gross but

emyandpotato

Reaction score
Posted a few hours ago on the stretch mark thread and mentioned my tummy piercing being a bit red... Well since then it's gotten ten times worse, it's soo red and incredibly sore and itchy and there's a rash forming. Kind of worried that it might hurt baby or something? Don't have any antiseptic cream on me at the moment and have tried a cool flannel but it makes it itch even more. Should I be worried?

By the way the photo looks a bit fake cos I upped the contrast on Photoshop to make it clearer, it's real I promise.

Attachments

• Photo 26.jpg
    Photo 26.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 39
Someone told me that if i had a bellybuttin piercing i should take it out or find i think its called a belly bar for pregnancy in.
i would keep an eye on it

I've taken it out, not worn it since I was 17 and never had a problem with it =[

I didn't realise when you said yours was red, you meant it was really really red! Mines nothing like that, mine just gets a bit uncomfortable. Although I have a flexi maternity piercing in my belly at the moment and it still feels uncomfortable. Definitly keep a good eye on it.

It wasn't that bad at all a few hours ago, I don't know why it's done that =s

You should probably phone someone. It could be an infection that closed in when it was healing...

Ouch! I'm so sorry hon, that looks pretty painful... I would get it looked at :flow:

1) get it looked at ASAP.
2) get a maternity belly bar if you want to keep the piercing. They're plasticy and veryy long. I got a couple of Amazon, for abouot a fiver each. I got one with a little cherub on the end, and then one with a stork on the end :)

You should definitely get that checked out asap especially if theres a chance that it could be infected, just to be on the safe side.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->