This is strange!

juless

Mommy to Rose and Tessa!
Reaction score
I'm really confused right now.. this is something that I don't think has ever happened with my AF before!
I'm currently approx. 4-5 days from my due AF, and I'm usually quite regular, about the same time each month it appears. I had AF type cramping yesterday and the day before, woke up today and nothing. I just have a bit of ovary nigglies here and there, nothing serious. Starving hungry as well!
Well, I was out to town shopping and felt sick. I went to use the bathroom and what happens? I get bleeding, in the toilet, on the paper and it's red with some brown. Normally for each period I get a few days of spotting when I wipe, not blood-in-toilet type bleeding. Now I get home, use the bathroom and get a few drops of brown in toilet and when I wipe light brown. I still don't feel cramps, just still feel sick. What I'm wondering is, do I give in and admit that AF has arrived early? Or could this possibly be IB? If it did come early, I'm not getting the cramps I would normally get this close to AF starting.. (I normally cramp a few days before right up to it and then BAM horrid, heavy day with intense cramps!!). I feel no crampy feelings at all right now!
Any opinions?
(Sorry for the novel...)

Hi!

If your charting it wouldn't be AF CD1 unless you had true red flow so I am hoping this is IB!

Fingers crossed for you!

Emma,xx

can anyone help? My period was due on fri 18th, but thurs night i had very mild cramps and friday when i wiped there was a tiny bit of brown mucous which lasted on and off all day. No need for a pad or anything. only when i wiped! it stopped on sat morning and had nothing since, no period or anythin! really confused!!! anyone help??? please?

ok so now my period was due on friday, friday morning i had slight cramps and the tiniest bit of watery brown spotting which lasted on and off all day every 3 ish hours. Then stopped friday night! since then i havent had a thing, not even cramps, have had a slight achey sensation in lower stomach and the feeling like im about to come on but apart from that nothing,. have not tested yet. When do all think i should test?

If AF was due friday then I would test now!!! Id have test on friday - but im impatient!!! TEST TEST TEST - let us know your result! Good luck xx

thanks hun, am little nervous in case its a BFN!!! then im back to square 1!!

If AF was due friday then I would test now!!! Id have test on friday - but im impatient!!! TEST TEST TEST - let us know your result! Good luck xx

have just tested with earlybird test - was BFN!!! :nope:

what now!!? so fed up! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"