This is why i LOVE ebay!!

Elli21

Reaction score
Theres alot of moaning threads about ebay, and ive made my fair share of them!:haha:

But today i got a lovely surprise and this is why i keep using ebay even though sometimes i have a bad experience!

I was trying to find a mickey mouse teddy, and i wanted a genuine disney store one.

I kept coming across this bundle for minnie, mickey and donald, but the starting bid was £9.99 with £4.00 postage. The description was very vague, just saying smoke and pet free home and that they were in used condition.
I didnt really wanna spend that, and with such a vague description i was a bit wary, but when it got to the last few hours i thought bugger it, and made a bid.

I got a huge package delivered today, and was a little confused, thinking Mike must have bought something without me knowing.
When i opened it, i just sat there in a bit of shock!

There they were, in PERFECT condition, they smelt clean, looked immaculate.
AND they werent the small ones, they were the LARGE ones!!
Plus, it cost them £6.65 to post instead of the £4.

So for £13.99 i got 3 teddies that are £25 each new!

:thumbup:

Whats your best ebay bargains??

Aw thats lovely, nice to know there are some good sellers out there. I won a dress for 99p once and the postage was only about 2.50. When it came it was in a really good condition and had a note attached thanking me for my purchase. I thought even though i'd only spent £3.49 overall I found it nice that she'd took the time to send me a thankyou note with it xx

We got our cotbed off there .. it ws around £500 rrp but we got it for like £125 or something...

They gave us the cotbed which we had been bidding for, a drw for underneath, a changing board which goes onto of the cot, a mobile, pillowcase, bumper, a towel nd rang us a few days later ssaying they'd found teh mattress and changing mat of we wanted them!

We didn;t use all the bit an didn't take the changing mat or mattress but we were really imressed with how kindthe couple was ..

They dropped it off to us (think we have them £10-£20) and they were having proper good old gab to y fella for ages lol

:flower:

woop! I got a bargain too the other day

I got this:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=467128293&pf_rd_i=468294
For £10 BNIB

And:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=467128293&pf_rd_i=468294
For £5 BNIB, and i picked up so no postage charges!

£15 for £45 worth of toys, Kates b/day present sorted! x

I got 10 items for Katie for a tenner at the weekend.

The postage was £19 thou.

Separate items by different sellers so high postage :(

V xx

I got some crazy shoe bargains, and one eBay member sent me some free rainforest stuff with my item as she realised i was a rainforest freak :rofl: Bless her

I am currently watching a pair of Georgina Goodman boots.

If get them for the starting price I will save £65

V xxx

I got a lovely jacket a few months ago for £10. I was so lucky as I know it's worth at least $200-250 AU. The seller had a buy it now price of £20 which I think was too low too. I felt guilty buying it! Oh well, it was good for me.

I love eBay!!

A sofa! Starting price was 199.99 with 8 days to go,msg the seller and asked him if he would change it to buy it now OR let me come collect it that day and pay cash,I offered him 280 but he said no he wanted at least 375 for it. I kept watch and he upped the starting price to 275,I was the only bidder and won it for £5 less than I offered and he had to pay the fees in the end :) its MASSIVE!

I won some toddler Lego Kickers for £13 once and they were virtually brand new, in almost perfect condition. They retail at like £50 so I was absolutely over the moon especially as a week or so before I'd actually bought him some from Clinks shoes at full price and I accidentally left them on a bench in the shopping mall, I was gutted!!!!

I get all my occasion dresses from there and I've had monsoon, coast, principles, debenhams dresses etc for £5-10 each! Love it! I sell them on afterwards on local selling pages and often make a profit, lol.

i bought a vest top/tunic off ebay for 2 quid and th seller put a note in saying thankyou for paying fast and she hoped i liked the top as much as she had.

I'm selling some things on ebay at the moment and not loving it although I suspect the people buying are! My daughters rocha little rocha coat has just gone for £2, it is in perfect condition and her monsoon fur coat is ending soon at £4.99 - it has been worn once!!

I'm selling some things on ebay at the moment and not loving it although I suspect the people buying are! My daughters rocha little rocha coat has just gone for £2, it is in perfect condition and her monsoon fur coat is ending soon at £4.99 - it has been worn once!!

Ah you gotta hate that. Oh well hopefully what goes around comes around and you'll be able to grab some fantastic bargains yourself! xo

snap! lol some of my items went for a good price (one outfit for more than i paid for it new) but a next jacket and a jasper conran/next outfit have just gone for 99p :(

did get a luna for romane for £50 the other day though.. hasnt arrived yet but the lady seems really genuine so im hoping it'll be in good nick :D x

does anyone use the local bargin finder tool my oh is always on it scouring local collection only bargins.

oh i forgot we got a lovely oriental style cabinet orginally from the pier shop for £50.
we have it in the front room with the tv on top.

Got a replacement camera charger for $1! Shipping was $8 which I thought was ridiculous! :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->