This isnt right....

DCS

Reaction score
The last 2 nights ds had slept 11 hours straight in his own bed. But his behaviour has been awfull. Normally he sleeps in his bed from 7pm till anything from 12am- 6am and then he comes into our bed. When he is in our bed, he has to deal with me and OH moving around, me getting up to pee every couple hours, me and OH moving him because he is off the pillow/ laying in an odd position, whatever. So surely a full night in his own double bed, with his whitenoise on, bed to himself, and no one moving around would mean he got a better night sleep. And surely that should result in a better behaved boy?!

Maybe he's not used to all the sleep and it's making him a bit loopy? I always feel a bit meh and grumpy when I've had too much sleep (or I used to, I've not had the opportunity to check in a long time lol). You might find that his behaviour improves after he's had a few days of transitioning to better sleep. Good job on getting him to stay in his bed by the way :)

Maybe teething or something? Fin sleeps more if coming down with a big but he's then a terror during the day.

X

It could quite possibly be the whole more sleep than he is used to thing. He seems so tired in the day. Or maybe he is coming down with something.
He is 3, and has had a busy few weeks. Im quite sure he has all his teeth.... i think.... only time i get to see inside his mouth is when i ask what he is eating and he shows me.
He has been eating less, literally a couple mouthfulls and he is done atm.

Id love to say we did something different To get him to stay in his bed but we realy havnt.

Mine always acts really crappy a few days before we realize she's sick. We'll spend three days wondering what's gotten into her (tantrums, refusing food, hitting, etc.), and then all of a sudden she gets a runny nose and we realize she's been feeling bad and we hadn't realized. That could explain the extra sleep too.

Nope, mine is horrible after a good night sleep, he is a restless sleeper & wakes up at least once every night, I still cosleep. When he occasionally sleeps through for 10-11 hrs he wakes up in a grumpy mood

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->