+ this morning, starting new teaching job next month! NERVOUS

emicakess

Reaction score
I am SOOOOOOOOO excited that I got my BFP this morning!!! :baby: It was faint but it's there! I am actually trying not to get too excited but how can I not? :) I've taken two, and they are both there! Anyway, I am extremely nervous and it's not just because I am going to be a new mommy!

I work as a teacher's assistant at a preschool right now. I have only had this job for 9 months and it came up that a new head teacher is needed. They wanted me to take the position! It's coming up VERY quickly, I have to have my classroom opened by January.:wacko: I feel like I have SO much to work on, and figure out. I am trying so hard to take it day by day and not stress. Now I have a huge reason not to stress. So I am stressing about not stressing about stressing LOL. Ahhhh!!! I just know I will be in the midst of my first trimester for the first month of the classroom and probably won't be feeling too great, and I want to do my best! But oh well :) At least I know I wont be working full time so I will have time to rest.

Are there any pregnant preschool or grade school teachers out there that can ease my mind a bit? Or give me any tips? :) I don't want to break the news to my co workers yet (who I am sure have a lot of great advice) so I am just looking for someone to talk to!

I'm sure you'll do great hun! Not a teacher, and that will be an obstacle for you, but i'm sure you'll get through it. Congrats on your BFP!!!! If you're due in August feel free to join us over in our due date thread! :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2067579-due-august-2014-open-anyone.html

Congratulations on your BFP. Looks like you have a lot of work coming your way but you´ll do it! Fingers crossed you could be one of the lucky ones that won´t get any symptoms! xxx

I am a grade school special education teacher. My best is to plan, plan, plan and over plan. It is better to be over prepared when you don't feel well. Maybe even plan in a few alternate activities that allow you to rest if you feel.really terrible. I am 7+5 and so far I haven't felt to bad but I have my just on case work that the kids can do more independently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->