this rollercoaster ride

meowmeowmeow

Reaction score
So let's see... where to begin?

I'm 31, DH is 29. It's been 2 yrs and 2 months that we've been TTC.
I've tried it all... you name it, I did it! Natural, Pre-seed, Softcups, Clearblue Digital, Clomid, the Saline sonogram, all bfn. But when I did IUI with injectables, it actually worked. YAY! my first BFP!!! BUT turned out to be ectopic :cry: could not find the sac. My heart was broken.

I took some time off ttc and just travelled a bit. Finally, I'm feeling back to normal and right before I started IVF, i changed my mind and decided to stop being a scaredy cat and just bite the bullet and have the surgery i've been trying to avoid -- Lap/Hysteroscopy/chromotubation. Had that done 2 weeks ago and it turns out, I had endometriosis! (who knew! :shrug:) I'm just so glad they didn't take out my tubes.

So here I am, two weeks post-op lap/hsc and the surgeon told me one tube didn't fully have good dye flow, probably from the tube spasming from the surgery. So he ordered an HSG for me, just to be sure. Ok, fine. Unfortunately I can't get it done yet coz I was having bleeding/spotting, then my period came. :nope: Just can't get lucky!

In the meantime, I read about Fertilaid and Fertilitea, and convinced myself "yeah ok, why not." I have regular periods but then sometimes out of nowhere I get all late then gets regular again. It's weird. Anyway, after 3 days of taking the pills and tea, I stumbled upon some scary reviews about periods not showing up :shock: and longer periods so now I'm taking myself off it after 3 days. God, I hope I didn't mess up my cycle!!!! Please God, get it off my system stat!!!! [-o<

So now, I'm on CD4 officially, first cycle after LAP/HSC, gonna have the HSG if not this month then the next, and got the ok from my surgeon to TTC. I hope THIS IS IT! This is the one that sticks!!! I've been waiting a long time for you, little one! Come to mama! :hugs:

To all you ladies in the same boat:
:dust:

Didnt want to Read and run but I dont really have any advice. I just hope things get better for you and you get your BFP soon!! :hugs: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->