this section is terrible!!

ellie

Mum to Kalden
Reaction score
because i've now discovered the cloth nappy tree and weenotions websites .... too much money being spent on fab nappies!!! naughty naughty naughty!!!

I know, I might as well have just handed over my paypal account at the door! :lol: So much for getting into cloth to save money :muaha:

hahaha yeah know the feeling...I sold stuff on ebay to be able to buy some night nappies I really wanted and I spent it all (over £100!!) in about two hours...whoops!
I just blame all this lot ....

Yeah I just sell things I don't use anymore and buy nappies, that ways its like free money :rofl: x

its just too dangerous a combination: lots of breastfeeding/stuck to sofa time + easy access to laptop and paypal :blush: - yes its all your fault!!! :haha:
maybe i'll get cracking with ebay then - slightly less guilt???

I'm only letting myself buy if I sell something now too :D

tell me about it - ive spent well over £100 on cloth nappy tree/babybots/on here in the past 2 weeks!!!!! :blush:

its just too dangerous a combination: lots of breastfeeding/stuck to sofa time + easy access to laptop and paypal :blush: - yes its all your fault!!! :haha:
maybe i'll get cracking with ebay then - slightly less guilt???

Ebay's banned used nappies! If you try to put them on you get a mesage saying they have banned them. I tried listing some in "used" condition, and they got removed, but when I put them on without choosing either used or new, they stayed - didn't sell though! :dohh:

Try www.usednappies.co.uk It's free listing on there anyway!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->