This sounds sooo silly and im sorry..

navarababe

Mummy To Brooke :-)
Reaction score
I was just wondering if all u girlies have got the same as me.....was looking through the bump section and they're all lovely, i do look like i have a big bump when im standing up or sitting down, but when im in my bed lying on my back its hardly there. Now can anyone tell me and please be honest, i dont mind being called fat lol. But is that normal or is it just fat? xxxxx

my bump still isnt that big when im laying down, i wouldnt worry, everyone is different chick

im the same i am 25 weks preg was tiny with my son and daughter this time i am massive but .when i lay down i say to my fela god i dont even look pregnant xx

so it must just be fat when im standing up and sitting normally hahah...i really need t stop eating chocolate muffins lol xxx

lol my sister says im gonna look like a blob and thats without any baby fat lol xxx

Haha your sisters mean then! You're pregnant, you can eat what you like! Well, aslong as it's safe :)
There are few times in a womans life when she can pig out without being told off, pregnancy's definitely one of them! Tell all the moaning people to shush, you're just making a nice nest for your little one to grow in :)
xo

lol im in the mood for another muffin, god im sooooo bad. xxx

well do you have a muffin for me lol we can pile on the punds togetha lol xx

Muffins for all! *brings muffin basket*
You know, in all my life I've never actually seen a basket of muffins... how sad ):
Haha sorry :p I tend to drift off...

u wait till u get near to the end of third tri u wont evn be able to lie on ur back lol xx

oh of course i have enough for everybody, as long as chocolate muffins are ok for you's all?

Pixie ur not alone, i have not yet seen a basket of muffins either lol. xx

one thing i ahte is when baby gets under your ribs omg it kills

Haha we must get some muffin baskets... do they come in pregnancy size d'you think?

well if they dont im sure we could buy a few extra baskets to make up for them....lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->