• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

this thinks its 99% accurate

mummykel2009

Reaction score
it says if u put correct months and ages in its right as it says some woman r a day off wen they conceived so u have to be accurate on date and month

https://mypage.direct.ca/j/jfeng/gender.htm

but before u tell me if its right or wrong for u i want to pretend im a predictor plz so can i havedatwe of births and correct month u conceived in

Says boy for me. :) Won't find out tho till the birth. x

so looks like most 21 year olds are having a girl! I would be happy with that :)

I was 30 when I conceived with this child in July. x

I'm 18 and I'm due 11th may, conceived 4th Aug :)
I don't know if its right or wrong yet but I kinda hope its right (A)

Says girl for me. Would be about time too! :rofl: I find out in about a month

It said girl for me :) I have gone back and done my freinds at work that have had babies last year and there's are all correct!

I posted a thread in the baby club, asking who it was right for, and who it was wrong for. There was a poll and it was right 50% of the time. Suprise suprise!

different sites have these for 23 year old in sept it says girl the last 4 of them said boy lol dont believe n them unless there were all the same lol but its fun

It says girl for me, but for my DD it said boy and she was a girl!

Just did it for my eldest two and looks as though I am owed two girls on top of the girl I'm supposedly going to get in May :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"