this thinks its 99% accurate

Well there's not much point in you trying to guess about mine cos I only posted about my scan yesterday :lol:

This chart says I'm having a girl, as did another one I did which was similar but goes by your age at the birth not conception...but I'm having a boy!

It was right for some of my friends and wrong for about the same number again, surprise surprise!

Afc still give me yr full date of birth and month u conceived in i will see if mine comes up wrong as u said tho yr having boy so i wanted to see if mine came up boy too

mine says boy and im havin a girl. Also according to this me and my 2 sisters should all have been boys and my brother should have been a girl :S

It said girl for me and so have all the rest. BUT I wont know til sometime in February. it was right for my older ones, so we will have to wait and see.

every one here thinks this one is a boy, just because of my pattern boy girl boy girl and this one?

It says boy for me, Guess we'll see how accurate it is in January.:winkwink:

its fun to do but its not right... it wasnt right when i tried it with my son and its not right again this time... it says boy for me but im having a little girl

According to that chart my previous pregnancies were supposed to be boys... they are girls lol
It says this one is a girl so im hoping for me its the opposite effect LOL

It says girl and i hope its right!! Cant wait to find out for sure in a few weeks

Said girl for me - and it is right - we are having a girl :o)

Also checked it out for my friend - she is also having a girl - and the chart was right again.

Mine would be July and 31 yrs old...

it's correct for me.

Right for me (and two of my friends that I knew when they conceived) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh