This time last year

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
https://www.babyandbump.com/general-chatter/14222-think-wobbles-pissed-herself-lmao.html

My waters broke about midnight ...after the panic, the whole tumble drier of towels :blush: and SC making sure I didn't sit on the couch :laugh2: he took the piss!

But memories :cloud9: & then pain 8-[ and nearly 24 hours in labour .....

*Just wanted to post*

Awww! You'll be doing it again very very soon, Wobbs!

such wonderful memories ...:hug::muaha:

:hug: on my god how quick has that gone?!?!?!

:cloud9: ...and :rofl: I can't believe he wouldn't let you on the couch :rofl: x

:cloud9: awww, i have tears in my eyes reading that, so so so wonderful guys :hugs:

Awww,I remember when I joined and Caitlin was the same age as Lola is now :cloud9:

:hugs:

I remember that thread lol think my first words to Matt after my waters broke were "I dont mean to get your hopes up, I might have just wet myself but...." lol

I bet you cant believe that was a year ago.

xxx

LOL I just KNOW I'm going to think I've peed myself, I already worry I'm going to pee my pants somedays, and god forbid I have a cold or something around that time and I'm sneezing and stuff.. I hope someone else knows what I'm talking about.. or else :hissy:

March is coming up soooo fast.. feels like just yesterday me and my boyfriend were making the baby..

A year has certainly gone quickly! Happy birthday Caitlyn!

Soon you will be going through the labour experience again.

xxx

Hasn't it gone tooooooo fast!!!

I bet you were saying 'Where's my baby gone? I'm sure I bought a new born home from hospital a couple of weeks ago - somebody must have been and swapped her for a little toddler??'

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->