This wait, it is very difficult to concentrate on own work!

Xinola

Loving my time with Sini
Reaction score
I've been logging in and out during the whole of the afternoon. I'm supposed to be working on my final assignment, and should have enough pressure to concentrate and blah blah. At least at work I've got enough on my plate. But, today being at home, all I can think of is on how slow the days go by before I can test (22nd of April is my 10 dpo). I've done few tests in the past three months... at times I'm scared that :bfp: will never happen :shrug:

Two months ago, I thought I got pregnant, I had something that I thought to be implantation bleeding, and also I had sore boobs. However next day the :witch: came. I had a terrible month, felt sick, dizzy, and thought that my body rejected the implantation. I was very sad for days to come.

My DH is very supportive and has tried to keep me out of the obsession span. Not always with much success though :blush:. I've been reading some of the threads, and it is a relief to find out that other women have similar obsessions, and even rituals in their wait. I feel compelled to reply to so many of them! It's madness.

Right, sorry for this being too long. Just needed to let some steam out. Ok, back to reading about assessment for learning....

Lots and lots of :dust: to all of us guys.

Yeah, I'm constantly thinking about getting pregant...like what is going on in there?? It doesn't help when my cycles are totally off. :(

its all I think about to. Even dream Im pregnant! Im on cycle 5 and dread each month when the :witch: finally arrives. cycle 3 was a night mare becasue I am normally 28day cycle and that month i had a 37day! 3 hpt, all :bfn:, later and the :witch: arrived. I think because we want it so bad its all we think about and we do finally get :bfp: all we will think about then is :baby: and what it will be like being a mummy!

Hopefully our wait wont be too long :happydance:

:dust::dust::dust:

I feel the same. It is pretty much on my mind 24/7. I love reading the threads on here, it really helps to know that other people are the same. It is especially helpful as we arent telling people that we are TTC and OH doesnt really have the same interest as me in analysing every last detail of it!! LOL!
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi,

I absolutely agree with you guys. Sunnybabe, as we are also keeping it to ourselves, it's so important for me to be able to talk about it here!

At the moment, my in-laws are visiting, and yesterday evening I felt quite sick, but still was on the 4dpo, so i'm not sure yet what's going on. And my husband, was kind of suggesting that maybe we should mention something to his parents! Arggg! No way :hissy::hissy:

Also have similar feelings to sparklyboo, I also want to know what it feels, what it is to be someone else's mom :happydance:

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->