This waiting is driving me crazy..

Mousers

Reaction score
It's only been 2 days since I was told they could t find a heartbeat (this is with out telling me how far I really am) how long can this take?

Mousers, sorry I'm not clear on what you mean. Are you waiting for another scan or for the end of this journey to come?

They told me two weeks ago tues there was no hb, last wednesday they confirmed it with another scan and i am too just waiting to mc...the mw says she will call me this wed and if nothing has started they will give me pulls to kick it all off

Kinda both they never scheduled another scan so I'm going to ask for one as they didn't tell me how far I really was I ovulated around july18 which would make me anywhere from 6.5 weeks to 7ish they also didn't do a vaginal scan either so I want another scan to just confirm...

Did you have betas done?

My doctor said he doesn't look for a HB until beta is at least 7,000. I know the ranges vary ridiculously but if you're into the 6+ weeks with a drastically low beta, I wouldn't get your hopes up very high. I set myself up for extreme heart break even though I had a knot in my stomach.

Now that I went through cytotec & my bleeding is resembling a normal AF, I feel freed from that experience. I feel guilty to feel like I'm leaving my angel peanut behind but I have to in order to keep trying.

I will say a prayer for you to have strength no matter what you decide.

kind of agree with above...did they do a beta...and sometimes you cant see much at six weeks this includes a heart beat....i would ask for a beta and another sono before you agree to anything..

thinking about you hun xx

I've only had blood pulled once and that was at 4ish weeks I'm getting the feeling my doc has either gave up or doesn't care or something along that lines.

An with the only things he said to me were "it looks to have stop growing (don't say what week) and theirs no heartbeat" he never said how far it looked or a anything (kinda disappointing that he wouldn't tell me or at least show me he ultrasound
He also never offered a second scan o "make sure" just said ya your gonna misscarry basically

I'm "9 weeks" with my LMP but I know I ovulated sometime around July 18
I have no cramps spotting nothing I'm still bloating and my boobs are still little sensitive and have random nausa like i was before so it makes me friggen wonder what's going on!

Sounds like this doc isn't jiving with your needs. You DESERVE answers.
My betas took a dive quickly, took a round of cytotec and 24 hours before my body got the picture and let me move on. :(

I pray you get the answers you deserve and need to know what comes next.

If the CRL isn't adding up to 9wk LMP then the doc may be correct that growth has stopped and medically may feel a follow up scan isn't medically necessary.
As a nurse, I see docs who don't explain things well.

I hate to be the negative nancy to you but I personally can't handle false reassurance. I'm glad my doc was honest that my pregnancy was a MMC and that a u/s wasn't necessary.

I just hope you are able to find strength to fight through this and stay strong. :(

Thank you but I know the days we oopsed and didn't use protection they were right the monday befor July 18 and the day of july 18 (we were really bot planing but aftet getting back after being in school dor 8 months we were kinda.. excited lol )and I didn't start showing signs intel into the next week after and he never said it had stopped growing just it "looked" like it has ... -.- why any the just be blunt and also speak English even the on call on/ygn didn't seem all that sure about what was going on

I've only had blood pulled once and that was at 4ish weeks I'm getting the feeling my doc has either gave up or doesn't care or something along that lines.

An with the only things he said to me were "it looks to have stop growing (don't say what week) and theirs no heartbeat" he never said how far it looked or a anything (kinda disappointing that he wouldn't tell me or at least show me he ultrasound
He also never offered a second scan o "make sure" just said ya your gonna misscarry basically

I'm "9 weeks" with my LMP but I know I ovulated sometime around July 18
I have no cramps spotting nothing I'm still bloating and my boobs are still little sensitive and have random nausa like i was before so it makes me friggen wonder what's going on!

you need a second opinon and if you where m/c and the baby stopped growing sooo long ago i would think your symptoms would be gone by now if not going..

can you go someplace else or go to the er?

They never said when baby had stopped growing kinda feels like their hidding something or don't care don't know which.

And I have an app tomorrow... If he doesn't want to give me the ultrasound to make sure it's a m/c than I'm going to find some one else to see what they can do for me

Got the information on what they had seen on the u/s I wanted today turns out I did ovulate early and was at 9 weeks :( they belive heart had stopped just a few days befor the u/s :(. Now I have a app to look at my options again. I agree with the other post on here.. I can't wait for September to end.

im sorry and sorry they where so shady with you this long (hug)

Thank you lady's I opted for the d&c got in and out today so tired and hurting. But the doc was amazing and I think the next time I get prego ill ask for him even my hubby like him (first time I've ever liked a male doc). And at least now I can get on with grieving and than healing.
Such a shitty time to both my great aunts did their yearly trip up this week :( .
I can't wait for sept to be done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"