This week it's going to get real!

M

Miss406

8+1 today

Midwife tomorrow and Early scan on Friday at a private clinic (I'm in the UK).

It's going to get real this week and as much as I am excited to see the baby on Friday I am also a bit scared, have been doing some rather silly heavy lifting (it couldn't be avoided easily) I'm prone to miscarriage, I've had 6 angels now. I have a history of twins also.

So fingers crossed I have a sticky baby bean!

Good luck for your scan on Friday I have my 12 week scan on Friday xx

Woo hoo! Good luck for you too!

Any idea if the 'early scan' at Babybond they listen into the heart and measure the baby?

I had an early scan at 8 weeks. They were able to measure the baby but said it was too early to listen to the heartbeat - they did however do a trace of the heartbeat which was nice.

NOoooooooooooooooooooooo! Just rang BB and they say their scanning machine can't tell them how many BPM the heart is going........ :(

Good luck dear :) Don't worry about the heartbeat. When I saw my little one's heart flickering, it was quite a reassurance. I understand that with your history is hard to be patient and you are probably really worried, but try not to stress too much :hugs: Keep us updated!

Good luck dear :) Don't worry about the heartbeat. When I saw my little one's heart flickering, it was quite a reassurance. I understand that with your history is hard to be patient and you are probably really worried, but try not to stress too much :hugs: Keep us updated!

Thanks everyone... I just wish I knew how strong the heart beat would be going! I suppose just to see it and hear it is a blessing... I just hope that after every thing its' a viable pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->