This would be lovely

mummylove

Reaction score
to stay in bed for a hole day and night.

Bit pointless but i am day dreaming about this lol

I can totally relate!!
I would LOVE for that to be my xmas present:xmas12:

Balls to that, that was basically how I spent every day from the ages 15-19 :lol:

That said when Lucas isn't here I rarely see the morning! :haha:

That sounds horrible if you ask me! Miss a whole day? No way.

One day in a blue moon would be lovely specially if u get pampered all day

I guess this is the one good thing about being a single parent where FOB is involved!!

Although I'm working overtime in the run up to Xmas so I don't get any time to myself, but I've got Boxing Day all to myself this year so apart from a nice bath and food I won't be leaving my bed!!

Sounds amazing!! I wish lol x

Oh no that sounds really boring lol, so long as I get a lie in a week I am happy! DS isn't an early riser though, although I may be begging for one of these days in a few weeks time when I am back in the newborn zone! Why not ask your OH for a "day off" one weekend and then just reciprocate?

I NEVER have a lye in thats why i wish i could get 1 day in bed with my kindle and my laptop lol.

I NEVER have a lye in thats why i wish i could get 1 day in bed with my kindle and my laptop lol.

You need to have words with the OH, if you're able to you should try and split the lie ins, I wouldn't be sane otherwise lol!

Its hard cus he works in week up at 5.30 and on weekend he works late on a sat night so sleeps in till 10am or 11am on a weekend

Its hard cus he works in week up at 5.30 and on weekend he works late on a sat night so sleeps in till 10am or 11am on a weekend

I'm sure you have long days too though hun, maybe don't split them every week but every so often would be nice for you :flower:

I'd get bored! A few years ago, I'd have loved that, now if I get to stay in bed, I'm thinking about what I could be doing around the house or with the kids!
But in theory it sounds great!

I'm with you on that one! A full day in bed...mmmmm. Same here, it's a rare occasion for a lie in due to DH's shifts.

I'm not too fussed about staying bed all day I just want to wake up naturally, even when oh lets me have a lie in he still comes up to wake around 9/10 I just wanna have a long sleep and wake up when I please :haha: it's been far too long since that happened.

Would be lovely! Op, you should pamper yourself sometime!:)

My LO sleeps at his nanas once a month but I never seem to be able to lie in when he isn't here. Boo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->