This would be the perfect chart except...

Spoomie

Mummy of 1 & TTCAL
Reaction score
Hi ladies

Forgive me posting this twice, I posted it in 2WW and I've had some positive feedback but this forum feels like my natural home (I know we'd all rather not have to say that) and I just wondered if anyone has anything to add.......

I'm quite new here as I normally reside in TTC after loss and TTc over 35 but would value some advice.

My background is that I suffered a 12 week m/c in late November which left me absolutely devastated. I am terrified that I might not be pregnant again by EDD of 4th June. Although I have a beautiful 2 year old boy I have had 2 other m/c before he was born. The doctor I saw at the time of my last m/c told me I had been unlucky and she sees no reason why I shouldn't carry another baby to term. I feel damned unlucky! I am also 42 which makes me even more worried.

Anyway....I am due to test tomorrow and appear to have the perfect chart to fit my 28 day cycle, except for the fact that I have been sneezing/runny nose the past couple of days which leads me to believe that my high temps are not true, rather the result of a cold. It feels very cruel to have it at exactly the time I'd be expecting my temp to fall as I keep looking at my chart and thinking how beautiful it is! I had promised myself that I would not spend the whole LP symptom spotting and I have been very good but I have had a confusing 2WW as I had ovulation type pain all day at 6dpo and a big dip at 11dpo, both of which I COULD interpret as implantation signs but probably neither of them are. Trying to decide whether it will be less disappointing to get a - HPT or to wait for my period to show (which is hard as it alwasy takes me back to the m/c - TMI) So, here's my glorious looking chart, any wisdom gratefully received, sorry to go on!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2fe52c

11dpo looks really good and your temps are back up id test, but its what you really feel comfortable with sweetie.

I know where your coming from regarding age, im 41 in 3wks and i just feel like my last pregnancy i just lost was my last chance and id be totally gutted if this was to be true, i have a LO thats 11mths and i so want him to have a little playmate :cry:

I also have 3 other boys aged 18,19 and 20 and thank myself lucky to even have any children when there is so much heartache on these boards where women dont even have one little baby and have lost :hugs:

Good luck with the testing and keep us up to date x

Thanks so much poppy666

You put it so well, I'm in pain for my m/c and my lost little one but also virtually paralysed with fear that my lst m/c was my last chance. Temp went down slightly today (still well above coverline but I'm now almost certain it's because of my cold) and I got a BFN this morning. Every time I get my hopes up and then I feel like I'm back to square 1 and another month is lost. I am so blessed to have my gorgeous little boy and yes, I feel so bad for the women on here without any children. At the same time, I felt this last m/c so badly and I'm sure part of that was because I know now how much I love my son and would've loved my lost baby. Thanks for your support x

Ohhh sweetie hang in there your not out till the witch is here :hugs::hugs: fx'd we both blessed at this time of life with one more little one :dust::dust::dust:

:hugs: CD1 always the worsed..... we can do this, im hoping Soy works for me again in next few months [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->