Thomas Oliver Kelly born 4 July

congratulations hun, hes gorgeous.
x x x

Congrats Emmea!!! He's a beautiful boy!!

I didnt know they allowed vaginal deliveries in SB cases. My friend had her baby boy last year and I remember her mentioning that they always do a c-section, as not to damage the lesion..

Blimey, what a scary birth story towards the end!

So pleased all is well now, and you are all home! What a fighter you have there to be at home already! And sooo cute.:hugs:

OMG he is beautiful!:cloud9: You must be so proud!

Congratulations Emma!!!
And welcome to Thomas -what a cutie!
xx

Congrats he's lovely!

Glad you're home and well

xx xx

congratulations babe complete cutey!! so glad you are all home hope everything goes smoothly in the future love kate xxx

Thank you everyone!! I am so chuffed by all your support!

Congrats Emmea!!! He's a beautiful boy!!

I didnt know they allowed vaginal deliveries in SB cases. My friend had her baby boy last year and I remember her mentioning that they always do a c-section, as not to damage the lesion..

As the lesion was so low on his back and there is no evidence to prove that a natural delivery would harm him, i was given the choice and recommended to do it as naturally as possible. Also, Hydrocefeles which is an associated condition causing fluid to build on the brain can cause the head to be enlarged and cause brain damage if delivered naturally, but he had an absolutely tiny head and very few signs of hydrocefeles.

What a beautiful little boy! Good job on getting so far without an epidural!

congrats hun, he's beautiful, well worth the wait I'm sure :)

He's gorgeous. you did so well. Congratulations

xxx

Congratulations on your little boy. He's a cutie. xx

He's beautiful! Look at all that hair! Congratulations hun, and I love his name :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->