Those of you who chart and been pregnant twice...

jaspie

Reaction score
Those of you who chart and have been pregnant twice or more....does your chart look the same every time you get a bfp or does it vary? So do you implant on the same day, get a bfp on the same dpo etc.
I ask because in my last and first pregnancy (sadly ended in mmc) I got a dip at 5dpo and a rise at 6dpo but this time my temp is high at 5dpo so I just wondered how much bfp charts vary between pregnancies when it's the same person.

sometimes you have fall back rises which i beleive is another estrogen surge normally 5 days after ovulation sometimes earlier.
my chart is same this cycle

I have been pregnant 3 times and each chart is quite different. My BFPs were on 12, 14 and 11 dpo - the first 2 pregnancies had BFN before the BFP's. (the middle pregnancy was a m/c)

I had two very different charts. My first was triphasic from about 10dpo. My second had temps floating just above the coverline after ov until bfp. My coverline with my first was a lot lower than the coverline with my second. And finally, I had implantation cramps both times - I can't describe them as different from AF - but they were - with dd1 Thames happened on cd12 and with this pregnancy they happened cd8.

So your charts/symptoms can be really different!! Good luck :flow:

Thanks everyone :) keeping my fingers crossed! As it turns out my chart is following a similar pattern to my last bfp chart. Great to hear your experiences :D

Hunni my charts are in my signature check out November 14 and October 2011 xx

From what I know between 4-6 dpo you get a shift which means progesterone has taken over xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->