Those of you who use soapnuts

L

lfernie

I got my soapnuts the other day and have to say I have been pretty impressed with them so far, however last night I did my first nappy wash with them and had one dirty nappy in the bundle but when I took it out the washer it was still a bit marked. So my question was do those of you who use soap nuts use them on nappies? and if so, do you use an extra stain remover or something with your soap nuts for dirty nappies? Thanks

yeah i've found that with them....they are great but not that good on stains......i just either give em a lil soak first or use a bit of vanish :)

sara

xxxx

yeah i've found that with them....they are great but not that good on stains......i just either give em a lil soak first or use a bit of vanish :)

sara

xxxx

I noticed on the instructions it says for stains to soak the soapnuts in water and make like a "tea" and then put that on the stains before washing. I like my soap nuts too but I am concerned about how fast I go through them. Any advice?

I don't know much about them tbh I only started using them but I have used the same nuts 4 times and it sayd they can be used 4-6 times x

Whilst i think they are good at general washing of clothes/nappies etc i don't think they make a good stain/heavy mark remover. I find it too weak as a cleaning solution too tbh

I use them but only for my nappies and every so often i put them through on a different soap wash and they seem ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->