Those of you with short LPs - what dpo did you get a BFP?

SBBaby

Reaction score
Hello!

I have an extremely short LP - looks to be 9 days (this cycle at least - just started charting).. What DPO did you short luteal phase gals get your BFP? AF is technically due today or tomorrow for me (my cycles are 29-30 days) It's so confusing with this short LP stuff because I'm only 9 DPO today but AF might be due today too! Ugh.:dohh:

You would still get a BFP at the same time as someone with the 'average' LP (12-14 days). The process of fertilisation and implantation remains the same :)

I never had a short LP but you should take a b complex vitamin or ask your doctor for some oral progesterone to take if you think you have a true luteal phase defect.

Hello!

I have an extremely short LP - looks to be 9 days (this cycle at least - just started charting).. What DPO did you short luteal phase gals get your BFP? AF is technically due today or tomorrow for me (my cycles are 29-30 days) It's so confusing with this short LP stuff because I'm only 9 DPO today but AF might be due today too! Ugh.:dohh:

Hey.
I'm in the same boat I'm 8/9 dpo but have shorter lp 10/12. I think we are more likely to see AF before we can test so once it's late get testing. I've already tested but I'm poas addict!!

I'm a POAS addict too!!! Today is 10 DPO for me and AF due date also. Going crazy over here! Have taken like 15,000 Wondfo Internet tests and they're negative. No sign of AF though. Thinking might need to go out and get a FRER...

Hello!

Hey.
I'm in the same boat I'm 8/9 dpo but have shorter lp 10/12. I think we are more likely to see AF before we can test so once it's late get testing. I've already tested but I'm poas addict!!

I'm a POAS addict too!!! Today is 10 DPO for me and AF due date also. Going crazy over here! Have taken like 15,000 Wondfo Internet tests and they're negative. No sign of AF though. Thinking might need to go out and get a FRER...

Hello!

Hey.

My first month ttc this month haven't used frer before but tempted to get some on Bogof in boots if you're in the UK?

Would go get one if Af doesn't appear tomorrow for you, I'm more like 8 dpo I think so wouldn't expect it to show for me yet but there isn't even a shadow to get me excited 😔.

Hope you get your bfp 😀

It wouldn't be different for you but I can say that I had my BFP with both kids at 9 DPO so you might be able to see it now.

It wouldn't be different for you but I can say that I had my BFP with both kids at 9 DPO so you might be able to see it now.

Is that with frer? I've only used cheapy ones & nothing showing at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->