Those who felt first kick...

redcherry28

Reaction score
Hi,

I am 18+2 today and feeling something in my tummy but I don't know if it is baby kicking or gas?
So, those who felt baby kicking or rolling, could you pleas share how does it feel? How do I differentiate kicking or gas bubbles.

Thanks!

You will def know when its a kick- it just feels like something is poking at you from the inside......Thats when I knew it was my baby- Ive learned that there are all sorts of movements and they all feel different- there is once that feels like popcorn popping, other one feels like your on a rollercoaster and you get that feeling of your stomach dropping- rolling......Its amazing :)

baby kicking feels like gas or bubble meaning it's the baby kicking...

My baby started off feeling like gas moving as well as tickly little muscle spasm feelings. Now they feel like pops and pokes and when the baby rolls it feels like someone is pushing out from the inside and sliding along. Rolling is really hard to describe.

I think what you're feeling is your baby :)

As you get further on they will feel more like kicks but right now that popping sensation is how it feels. It definetly baby you can feel it just gradually feels like a more obvious kick. Its a lovely sensation!

Movement for me feels like a twitch in my belly almost. never really got the bubble feeling. And actual kicks feel like poking from the inside. It is one of those things that when you feel it you know it. Competely different from gas feeling in my opinion.

I feel more like bubbles than pushing from inside. I am thinking it must be baby based on what you all are describing. No doubt it feels good..

I felt my first kick at 18 + 3 and this is my first child. I thought it was gas also , it feels like a popping sensation . well atleast it did for me. I put my hand on my stomach & was able to feel it from the outside so i knew it was my baby girl <3

Could be baby kicking, it took me a while to make out the difference. OH felt baby kick last night for the first time it's amazing :)

Mine felt at first like a muscle spasm. Sometimes, I've had the sinking/rollercoaster which is (I think) baby doing flips. I have an anterior placenta, so the kicks didn't actually feel like kicks, so it was confusing, but DH and I can feel them on the outside now too.

I felt something for the first time Saturday night right on my lower right side when I was trying to go to sleep and it lasted about 2 minutes, I was kinda confused about it and then it happened again when I was trying to go to sleep so I'm pretty sure its the baby cuz my dr said you'll usually feel it when your body is relaxed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->