Those who ordered the new Issy's from C&C

got mine yesterday and it was on standard delivery as I spent over £45

I did add something on to my order, but I paid for it Friday afternoon, so shouldn't have held them up too long xx

Yep, yesterday toots and I had added something to the order after we paid for the first two on Thursday night. Didn't pay for any fast shipping or owt either x

Yea i got mine yesterday too :wacko: FB her?

i ordered mine yesterday, rang and changed the order cos i ordered med instead of large itti's and she said i'll get the tomorrow i had an email confirming about an hour later,

ring them they are often engaged but really nice funny girls, i was chatting and laughing away to her bout bnb lol

x

Katy- drop Alix a fb message....I know for a fact she'd be mortified if something got lost in translation and you were sat waiting...:flower:

yeah kirstin's ittis went walkabout and she sent replacements soon as she found out special delivery!

I've just popped something on the wall :) I'm not overly bothered I just wondered. She was great when my Itti's went AWOL, she was about to send replacements when they finally arrived. Couldn't fault her at all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->