those who rinse in the sink

i just use a flushable liner and that goes either in the toilet or in the bin

was probably my fast not reading properly :rofl: Made me a bit worried for a sec tho hahahahah

I am so glad our toilet is not in the bathroom! ;)

i do mine in the sink too then dettol the area once i'm done, we're still on runny poos atm

For those who flush in the loo for hygeine issues my mum watched a programme about cleaning and it shown hat bacteria sprays round the room when the toilet is flushed, even when the lid is down, apparently toothbrushes should be kept at least 6 foot away for this reason!

eeewwww really that is gross!

I am so glad our toilet has its own little room!!

I suppose its not hard to stop it happening though just by popping the lid down before flushing!

I suppose its not hard to stop it happening though just by popping the lid down before flushing!

The studies have shown that that doesn't make much of a difference :sick:

The studies have shown that that doesn't make much of a difference :sick:

gross!!! brushing ones teeth with bits of poop lol nice! I've been doing it for years then cos the loo was always scarily close to the sink in other houses I lived in!

shove your toothbrush in your steriliser, sorted :thumbup:

Well I won't be trying to rinse into the toilet with the shower again, I got soaked :dohh: I'll stick to scraping

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->