Those who used conceive+ or pre-seed

2 months, 1st month we didn't use it, second month we did :D I believe in it!

I was TTC for almost 2 years second round of clomid and first round of correctly using conceive + to my BFP x

OH and I were trying for 3 years and managed 'naturally' once in all that time ... unfortunately ended in mmc. Tried Conceive+ after IVF disaster (urgh!) and BAM! First try. Now 19 weeks :happydance:

I'm TTC #2 and using both of them this time around.

The first pregnancy, we had been trying to conceive for a few cycles with no luck, even with good timing....I found out about Conceive Plus and we got our BFP that cycle!

We had only been trying for a couple of months before using it, but I got my BFP the first cycle we used Pre-seed. :)

First cycle trying,I used preseed and got a girl.preseed sways boy,thats why I used it lol

Hello, we used nothing our first cycle ttc last nov 2013 and we got a BFP but had a mmc at 7 weeks. The second time around we didn't used it on our first cycle but we used preseed our second cycle and bam! BFP! So far all is well with baby and I've just entered my second trimester :) I really think it made a difference as I never see any ewcm but know when Im ovulating by using opks. Good luck!

I used conceive plus and then the activ balance (or something like that) for a very long time didn't work for us. I went on clomid and used it and that didn't work either.... the final round of clomid we had run out of the activ blance and someone gave us a packet of 5 different lubes from durex as a jokey engagement present.... you know the fun ones we have all avoided while TTC... Yep that worked! :thumbup: lol

think it was down to the clomid for us more than anything but the lubes definitely made the timed BD and routine of TTC a lot more fun :winkwink:

I have only ever tried to conceive for 3 cycles - all 3 times have conceived, used it with my son and my mc, not with this one I'm pregnant with now.

Thank you ladies! :flower:

We've been TTC for 18months and had 2 losses (8 weeks and 8.4 weeks). We have an appointment on the 22nd for recurrent MMC's so I figure anything is worth a go! We're also taking vitamins (he's taking wellman conception and I'm taking vit c, zinc, folic acid and a baby aspirin) so fingers crossed!

Used pre-seed. 3 cycles.
I did a lot of other things too though - vitex and b vitamins. And bd EOD.

I am so sorry for your losses. Good luck on your appointment and fx you get your sticky rainbow soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->