Those whose babies wake up in the night...

I co-sleep with Skyler,so the night wakings doesnt really affect me as much.I have however noticed the past 2 weeks he is waking a lot more regularly to drink...

Bren has been doing the same, drinking more at night. I just read that it is very common as they are now so aware of the world around them, they tend not to eat as much during the day. Then at night, it is dark, quiet and boring, and they realize 'hey I am hungry' so they want to eat more. The article was called 'the distracted baby' and that is soo Bren.

We have given seth a little food to see if it worked but it hasnt

xxx

Tabs has been on solids for just over 3 weeks now but she still does this....am now convinced it is the teething...i rubbed the powder on her gums instead of tipping in the mouth as the packet said when she woke last night at 3 she then went off again until almost 7.

When she was doing it about 6 weeks ago...that was a feed then the feed went down so was just habit so when she woke for that one i would just pop the dummy in and sure enough she would go back to sleep.

A few days ago I could see some raised bits on Seths gums, but now theyve gone. I even thought I could see the tip of a tooth but I must have been mistaken. He has all the signs of teething but no teeth?

Im going to try giving him a formula feed if he wakes up and see if that helps keep him fuller for longer. I will let you know!

I feel like such an idiot though, the only way I can get him to go to sleep in the night is by feeding him and I feel like I shouldn't be doing that. I try EVERYTHING, even a dummy, and feeding is the only thing that works :(

xxx

I was doing that too hun dont worry.....also she would only take an oz or two so seemed very pointless.......
Now im sure its teething so i do the dummy or the powder.....at one point though im sure it was just habit so i kept doing dummy and it worked a treat after a few days.....stick with it hun
I always top her up at 10-11 ish when i go to bed and she will usually take 3-5oz.Do you do this too?

Tom woke up every single hour last night crying, but nodded off after i re-plugged him with the dummy....this morning he has two sharpish lumps in his gums and OMG! Soo much drool and rosy cheeks. I think he might be teething, but i was told that the teeth move alot on and off before they actually pop through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->