Those with soy iso experiences just a Question ...

Missbx

Reaction score
Hello ladies I was just wondering from those who have experience with soy, it had shorted my cycles allot but I'm still not ovulating till about cd40? I was hoping for ovulation from about cd13-22. Is there anything you recommend doing ? Shall I take it cd4-8 next cycle or will it just make my cycle longer?

I wish I could help. This was my first cycle to take it. I am CD 8. I took it days 2-7. Waiting to see what happens this month as last month was a weird cycle.

Hopefully you will see some results!!

D

Do you normally ovulate? I have heard that soy iso can take a few months to work, but i have also heard vitex is good for regulating long cycles. I dont know this from first hand experience, but maybe some research could help

I'm keen to hear advice on this as well. My husband and I are going to TTC our second baby as soon as my next period is over. I chart and find I ovulate anywhere between CD13 to CD21 and that it's not always clear when this happens as my temps rise slowly some months, so I never really know when I ovulate. I was thinking of taking Soy to regulate my cycle, but have heard it can go both ways, that it helps some ovulate regularly, but can throw other people's cycles even more out of sync. I'm thinking we'll try the first cycle naturally and then if my ovulation is irregular again try Soy the second cycle.

Hello
I made lots of research on that. To make your cycles longer you take soya later in your cycle between cd5-cd9. I would say in your case you need to take it between cd1-cd5 to shorten it. The later in your cycle you take soya the later you ovulate. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->