those with toddlers

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
How on earth do you manage to get the nappy on and check it etc!
With Alex right now it feels like its a case of hope you get it right first time or forget it :lol:

this isnt easy with a toddler i have had to ask the other half for assistance in catching after he has got up and run around the room peeing and holding his willy laughing.

:rofl: oh boy, were at least not at the walking stage yet!

oh yea wait while they keep rolling to get up n run off because they think its funny, thats real fun :dohh:

Sometimes its not easy lol I have to try endless things to get her to hold in an attempt to keep her still while I change her bum - so at the end of normal day most nursery items are strewn on the floor after she lobs then cos they are too boring!

A big poo job is a 2 man job - she has a thing for putting her hand in it! The best thing to distract her with is a mobile phone, but OH had the unfortunate luck of giving her his phone while he did a particularly messy poo - only to find she poked his phone in the poo :haha:

:rofl:

Annoyingly its either me or OH when it comes to changes, not often were both about together, so its a bit of a fight!

I'm lucky Dan works from home - granted I shouldn't rely on this but I do end up yelling hheeelllllpppppp when its a bad one and she wont keep still!

Its not easy though and I can only see it getting trickier!

i find putting in the night garden on helps .....a bit..... :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->