Thou shalt not eat anymore magnums..

S

Serene123

Bad, bad, bad! I'm addicted. I've had 4 today :rofl: I'm going to be obese by the time little one is here!

Im dying for some ben and jerrys lol!

Its xmas enjoy yourself

xx

look at least it wasnt a huge fudge sundae with sprinkles and whipped cream and chocolate and fudge sauce.. a girl can dream..

lol oh no magnums i need one now *cries*

Well....I don't know what magnums are over there...but here in the states, they are a form of condoms :rofl:

My baby is soooo evil, I can not stand sweet things now!! I had the biggest sweet tooth ever before. :hissy: :hissy: :hissy: :hissy: :hissy: :hissy:

My baby is soooo evil, I can not stand sweet things now!! I had the biggest sweet tooth ever before. :hissy: :hissy: :hissy: :hissy: :hissy: :hissy:

dont they say if you crave sweet thing then its a girl and if you crave savory things its a boy.

i cant wait to see if its right or not x x

My sweet tooth has appeared out of no where and im having a girl :D

xx

:rofl: I wish I was craving condoms, alas, no sex drive atall lol! I've always had a soft spot for sweet things so I don't know if I'm craving or just being greedy. But hey like you said it's Christmas! :D

dont they say if you crave sweet thing then its a girl and if you crave savory things its a boy.

i cant wait to see if its right or not x x

I know that is what make it all the worst!! :cry: :cry: :cry: My daughter is going to end up having a penis!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->