THOUGHT hcg levels was 45 BUT u/s showed..

someone23

Reaction score
Just got ultrasound abdominal and was able to see an implant. Measured 5wks exactly. Couldn't verify sac because didn't do vaginal probe. So if able to see even an implant I think my levels has to be higher than 45.. Correct? Is there hope? Have to go back in 2 weeks

Usually they say levels need to be higher than 1500 in order to see anything. I definitely think there is hope.

They usually doesn't do us before 6 weeks. But I'm keeping fx. Because at 45 I'm thinking you won't see anything either. Pregnancy symptoms are stronger also. Actually had to get up from exam to vomit. But my hcg is 45 I think there could be a lab errot

Yes, there could have been a lab error. I've read another woman post about that on here a while back. Did they take more blood? And a gestational sac wouldn't have been seen unless your hcg was higher (I think above 1000), so if they saw something then I"d think your levels were higher. GL

Yes, there could have been a lab error. I've read another woman post about that on here a while back. Did they take more blood? And a gestational sac wouldn't have been seen unless your hcg was higher (I think above 1000), so if they saw something then I"d think your levels were higher. GL

I definitely agree. 45 isn't anything. But then I THOUGHT about levels could be decreasing and could have been high enough to form a sac at some point. So really won't know until tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->