Thought I had a good name now I'm put off

bassdesire

Reaction score
I no longer like Ezra. Ugh, I'm feeling so down about naming my baby. I didn't have a name for my second until days after she was born. I don't want that this time :/

I liked
Simon
Asher
Jude
Oren
Etai

Then I randomly thought of names like oliver, which really doesn't fit with my others
:(

Aww, sorry that you're having a hard time with names. Just keep a short list of possible names you like, then see which one fits your newborn when you see him for the first time.

What are the names of the older sibs?

Both Hebrew/Israeli type names. When my second was born we couldn't decide anything so the wait and see probably wont work :/ I don't want my first days being all about the naming back and forth.....I just wish we could pick :( my first had a name before birth

Yes I like lev/Levi but hubby worries everyone will pronounce like the jeans lee-vi......I like lay vee

I no longer like Ezra. Ugh, I'm feeling so down about naming my baby. I didn't have a name for my second until days after she was born. I don't want that this time :/

I liked
Simon
Asher
Jude
Oren
Etai

Then I randomly thought of names like oliver, which really doesn't fit with my others
:(

I like Simon, Asher, and Oliver :thumbup:

I like Asher -- I think Asher Jude is a great combo! :thumbup:

Oliver is cute too!

Some additional suggestions:

Daniel
Ari
Benjamin
Adam
Gabriel
Isaiah
Ian
Elijah
Jordi
Josiah
Jordan
Jacob
Caleb
Zachary
Matthew
Samuel
Tobias/Toby

Hope you find a name you love! :flower:

Tobias was on the list for awhile... Then I thought it sounded like the name of a big slobbering dog or something? I don't know if it is just me lol...

I liked Caleb, too, for a bit...

It's funny since you picked a few I had liked before as well. Ben is nice, but too common for my liking.

My cousin had a baby boy called Chai this week, which is a Hebrew name.

What about Simeon instead of Simon?

My cousin had a baby boy called Chai this week, which is a Hebrew name.

What about Simeon instead of Simon?

We don't want a "ch" name, though I like many of them...of course our families are fine with Dh, but at public it might not be hard.

I can't see myself saying Simeon, you know? When Simon (shimon) is so much easier on the toungue.

Well, out of your list I like Asher the most.

I've always been a fan of Elijah/Eli, too. If we end up with three boys (good heavens) there's a good chance it would be in there somewhere!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->