Thought I had my period 2 weeks ago....guess not

kjnike15

Reaction score
So, May 27-May31st had what I thought was an early (CD 21) rather regular (very heavy at times) period. We have been trying for our 2nd for about 16 months. Have doc appoint in a week to do fertility tests etc. I have been feeling exhausted, extra sore and big boobies and very nauseous. I am a tester but since I had my period early I never tested. Yesterday just thought I would take a test bc feeling "pregnant" and waited fully expecting it to be negative like they have been for what seems like forever. It was blaring positive!!!????!! 3 tests later I called the doc to get a HCG done bc I have no idea how far along I am. Beta came back at 477 and did another one 10 hrs later bc of the weird situation I wanted to know if it was going up or coming down. Well, its 560. So, if the bleeding was somehow implantation bleeding I would be around 4-5 weeks!! Anyone else ever have heavy bleeding for implantation. And I mean HEAVY!!

My implantation was really heavy but only lasted 2 days. I tested when my "period" stopped and didn't come back. thought it was all a bit odd. Got a very very faint positive 4 days after the bleeding stopped.

Mine wasn't heavy but at first I thought af had showed 9 days early, I fully expected a full blown period by dinner time but it never happened. Never had to use tampons or pads the whole three days. Took a test yesterday because I couldn't wait anymore and it was a very very faint positive, so faint I thought maybe I was seeing what I wanted to see but it was there lol gonna test again on the 10th when af was due and see if the line gets darker. Morning sickness has already kicked in as well as being super tired all day long

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->