Thought I was 9 weeks pregnant, actually 13 weeks!!!

PurpleHaze

Expecting 2nd baby
Reaction score
I went for a private scan this morning, so we could see our little bean before Christmas, and it turns out he/she isn't so little!! I can't believe I'm actually 13 weeks pregnant! I feel like I've lost 4 weeks of my pregnancy somewhere!
Has that happened to anyone else? xx

Here's my scan pic, btw.

Attachments

• First Scan 13 weeks.jpg
    First Scan 13 weeks.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 34
Oh wow, what a shock but hey 4 weeks less you have to wait.

Great pic x

wow!!! congrats, when i went for mine i got put forward one week, but not 3 haha xx

Woaaah! That's amazing! I wish this would happen to me lol!!

Congrats hun! xxx

wow thats awesome. i'm jealous, instead of being put forward i got put back.

well at least can have good xmas knowing you past the risky period,i dont know if iam 7 weeks or 11 have scan tomorra to find out,

Wow...bet you are over the moon..

I got put forward 3 days...not 4 weeks! lol

Your pic is lovely btw..

wow congrats! I thought I was 9 weeks, went for scan I was really 11:) it is a shocker but a good one!!

wow congratulations that must have been quite a shock. I hope this dosent happen to me tho as i'm still planning to go to glastonbury festival at the end of june & if i was further on i wouldnt be able to go.

Congrats on moving so far a head :D christmas has come early for you, losing 4 weeks :haha: lovely pic :hugs: xxx

oh wow! That must be quite a shocker! I was put 4 days ahead last week which surprised me! so I can only imagine your shock! Lovely pic!

Well, you are in the second trimester now, isn't it exciting!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->