Thought I was going to faint :(

sammie13s

Reaction score
Really frightened me :( I just went so dizzy to the point where I nearly went :( Now I'm afraid of standing up just incase I pass out :(

I get bouts of dizziness too. My mom said it was normal for her so I don't think it's a big deal. Just be careful and rest.

hugs hun i passed out a few times in pre preg keep fluids up hugs x

I've had this too. I almost passed out on my commute on Monday morning, then twice again on Tuesday evening. My husband was so worried, he ended up taking me to A&E. The doctor took my obs etc. and said everything seemed fine.

I've spoken to my fertility clinic and they said dizziness is quite common but I'm going to get them to take my bloods tomorrow, just to be on the safe side. I'm literally getting it even when lifting my head up to move position in bed x

It's frightening :( My hearing went all funny also and like my heart was going to stop :/ A very strange feeling :(

Hi Sammie13s, it's sometimes common in 1st trimester. Did you eat less than normal that day or were perhaps more tired? Our bodies go through so many changes that it's hard to keep up sometimes. Hope you are feeling better now though.

Yes I'd gone from eating my breakfast at 10am to not eating till 8pm :/ xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"