Thought I was waiting to ovulate, but...?

patienceiav

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

So I had what I completely believe to be my regular period 18 days ago, neg test the day before bleeding. I normally ov between cd14-16, but by cd18 this morning I was still having fertile cm (have had watery and/or ewcm since the day after my last spotting at cd8).

I have had sore boobs and abdomen for 4 days now, and just something seemed off. Everything during af was as normal, symptoms gone etc. Now this? Probably the upload will barely show anything, this was taken with smu and showed up almost straight away....

I'm so lost... Is it leftover hormones from a chemical last month? I used to have those a lot and once I got a digital positive after my period from one. I don't think ectopic, cuz I haven't had pain. And I don't "feel" pregnant. But the symptoms are creeping! I did have some Ov feelings at cd10, but I've never O'd before 14 and it wouldn't explain the constant fertile cm...

I'm just hoping someone has some insight/experience that might shed some light, this feels like the most cruel of April fools jokes - by my body, on myself! :(

20210401_130108.jpg 20210401_130054.jpg

I see that line. Can you get a first response??
In my experience with my chemicals HCG is non detectable on tests within the week of losing it.

No FRERs available in the shops here in Sweden sadly, and with Easter there'll be no chance for an online delivery :( but I got a few drugstore brand ones to see how it fares. I imagine the hook effect is extremely rare, but it does make me wanna test with a non 10miu test (tomorrow) :D ! Thankyou for checking in <3

Following ..hope we both get a clear answer soon. I see that line clearly. Good luck

Was thinking about that you said you had ovulation pain on cd10. If you ovulated then you might be 8dpo so a faint line is possible now. Did you dtd before cd10?

Was thinking about that you said you had ovulation pain on cd10. If you ovulated then you might be 8dpo so a faint line is possible now. Did you dtd before cd10?

I have been biting my nails wondering... We did dtd cd8 and 10, but I'm so confused that I've had 8 solid days of fertile cm and my cervis had been high throughout :s it might be more logical that it's a very early 8dpo,since I just did 2 tests after a 5h hold, but diluted one 50% water. It was more faint than the wee one, which should rule out me being pregnant from my last cycle i think?

20210401_193800.jpg

To be honest they both look pretty good don't they! That'd be pretty outstanding for only 8 or even 9 dpo! Looks like congrats to me....

Wow those definitely look darker. Maybe I should try and dilute my wee too.

For clarity the top/darker one is the pure wee, so I'm still uncertain.... There's not too much difference between the two considering the dilution of the bottom one!

20210401_200628.jpg

To be honest they both look pretty good don't they! That'd be pretty outstanding for only 8 or even 9 dpo! Looks like congrats to me....

Right? It'd be pretty strong and that's IF I O'd on cd10 which would also be mad! But thankyou, fingers crossed!

Wow those definitely look darker. Maybe I should try and dilute my wee too.

Yes do it! :) for science!

Did u test this morning?

I did, the one in the case is 25miu and the skinny is 10, but they look about as weak today? The cheapie is slightly lighter than yesterday, but since I still feel like crap I'm thinking/hoping its just very early instead!

I did a digi and it said not preg, so to me that rules out the hook effect, but I still can't get the maths to work on how I'd be pregnant from this cycle...

20210402_123921.jpg

I think you must have ovulated on cd10 and are now 9dpo. It works out time wise. And ya dtd at the right time.

It seems feasible, but why tf would I have started with symptoms at 4dpo :s in that case I got to 8dpo before I was tired of weird symptoms and bam! Wonder what I would have found when testing earlier.

I actually started doing acupuncture on cd15 with the plan of doing fertility acupuncture, but I was having a few "normal" sessions to balance my body, perhaps this somehow helped the bean? I mean, I have serious implantation issues and thin lining, so it just seems so unlikely to me...

How the f would I calculate the pregnancy then, I'd have been 2w4d when I got my first + which is obviously not applicable, should I add enough days so that there's 14 days before cd10? If I called the Dr they'd be like "k you're 2 weeks, see you in 8 or whatever" #-o

:shock: Oh and the stick is also 25miu, I had no idea! Just found the leaflet when cleaning my cupboards out :D

So I ovulated day 11 on this pregnancy... I tested 8dpo to see a super squinter. I tested at I think 13dpo for a good line. Totally possible?!

I see all those lovely lines but if I’m honest, I’m at a loss with your dates!!! Confused me but those lines look like early bfp!!! Screw my shocking working out skills!!

congratulations xx

So I ovulated day 11 on this pregnancy... I tested 8dpo to see a super squinter. I tested at I think 13dpo for a good line. Totally possible?!

Wow, I really didn't think early early O would be a good thing, I'm glad it worked for you! I still wonder if that's what happened or not :)

I see all those lovely lines but if I’m honest, I’m at a loss with your dates!!! Confused me but those lines look like early bfp!!! Screw my shocking working out skills!!

congratulations xx

God, I'm still so confused, it literally makes no sense.... my biggest fear now is that I nuked the bean because mon-thur I was at the acupuncturist to start fertility treatment :/ this morning it was even more faint, hard to get on cam, still wouldn't make sense to get a squinter on a 25miu when I did anyway :/ but wouldn't make sense for it to be leftover from last month since I suddenly developed symptoms at around cd15. BUT i've also had fertile cm from cd8-cd20, today...

Tired and upset with my body, I think whatever is going on that I'm not actually preggers/not staying pregnant, at least :(

Keeping track either way:

Top is this morning, next is yesterday morning 2/4, then the third is evebing of 1/4 and the last is the morning 1/4

Doesnt look good :(

20210403_131248.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"