Thought I would share....

B

Bekkiboo

I thought I would share my 'slightly' embarrassing story from yesterday....

Me and OH took the kids to Tamworth park and my OH and eldest son were kicking a football about...

I like a daft mare tried to intercept the ball, stretched too far, ended up standing on the ball and falling onto my backside!!

My OH and son thought it was hilarious even when I told them not to laugh at me! I was really embarrassed that everyone had seen me plonk to the floor!!

My OH was adamant nobody else was laughing at me but I distinctively saw a woman laughing... it was only when I turned around and she saw my bump that she stopped!

Anyhoo we left immediately !

It will teach me not to try and play football whilst pregnant I guess lol

Aww sorry hon, we're not laughing, hope you didn't hurt yourself. :hugs:

oh dear! hope ue not 2 sore 2day!
its not as bad as my story tho...
yesterday at the inlaws around the dinner table my 5yr old son proudly told nanny, grandad, daddy and uncle rich that in the bathroom that morning he "looked under mummy and saw where the baby would come out!".
every one laughed-uncle rich nearly choked on a carrot and i was rather red!
:blush:
:dohh:

Aw bless! :dohh: Nope I'm not laughing either :nope: As long as you're OK that's the main thing!! And yes, perhaps pregnancy & footballs are a no-no!

I'm not too bad, arms are a bit sore, I think from trying to 'unsuccessfully' break my fall lol

Baby has been kicking as much as normal so seems like everything's okay in there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->