• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Thought id be pregnant by now - havng a bad day

samsugar7

1 Son + 5yr step daughter
Reaction score
Sorry ladies im having a bad one, Jaden was conceived whilst i was on the pill and using a condom that showed no signs of having split :shrug: so im now on cycle 3 of NTNP and i was expecting to be pregnant by now :cry:

I am charting for the doc to see if there has been an improvement in my cycles from being on the pill so i know im not pregnant because my temp has dropped after ovulating. I know there are some lovely ladies on here who have been trying years so i know i shouldnt moan im just dissapointed. Guess i just wait for the :witch: and see what next month brings.

What makes it worse is OH's X wife is 20 weeks pregnant and she doesnt deserve children.

She was told that her and OH shouldnt try because her thyroid problem could cause her and the child to die during labour but told OH she was on the pill but wasnt and got pregnant, they nearly both died but managed to survive. So she has 2 beautiful girls (had one before OH) and yet is with new BF and has spent 6 months on her back (literally if she thought she was OV she would call him out of work or tell the girls to play downstairs) so she is risking her life and not being a mum to her children again.

And even worse she put a Facebook comment up the other day that she had spent £200 in next on baby stuff and oh well my girls will have to wear old school uniform for a few weeks and have beans on toast

GGGGRRRRRRRR sorry rant over. Dont feel you have to reply i know 2 months trying isnt long.

:hugs: and :dust: to everyone

its so hard when your trying for a baby no matter which route you take not to get wrapped up in it from the start lol. We all get disapointed when af arrives, even if we have only been ntnp for a short time. Sorry that you have got your oh's ex doing that, just makes it all feel worse. It will happen for you, i guess cause your charting for the dr makes it hard to relax about it too. Hugs.

its so hard when your trying for a baby no matter which route you take not to get wrapped up in it from the start lol. We all get disapointed when af arrives, even if we have only been ntnp for a short time. Sorry that you have got your oh's ex doing that, just makes it all feel worse. It will happen for you, i guess cause your charting for the dr makes it hard to relax about it too. Hugs.

Yes i hate the charting because it takes the "fun" out of it. I know i shouldnt moan but hey. :hugs:

Aww i hope you get your BFP soon, im only on my first month and wont know til the end of this month, but me and OH were having a kinda discussion on who would be driving to my mums lastnight, i hate driving, and OH drives the bin lorries so he's driving all day lol, he said, oh i'll drive, you can drive when your pregnant when i have a drink. Anway, i said i wont be driving to haven next may (im hoping to be pregnant before the end of this year) and OH said "i dont think you'll be pregnant before then" and i know it could take that long to get pregnant but what a way to put a downer on things!!! Grrrr! And he's the one who put trying for one in my head!!

xx

Your OH's ex sounds like a massive four-letter-word!
Sorry you're feeling so down at the moment. It really is a trying time, isn't it? :hugs:

:( aww sam :hugs: i know what you mean huni, i hope your feeling better now 2hours on :) were here for you rant as much as you want xx

Thank you all, im feeling a little better as im designing photo books for grandparents for christmas, its taking my mind off it :haha:

She drives me mad, i know most people have issues with X's but she doesnt take care of the two she has so doesnt deserve another. :growlmad:

How is everyone else today?

xx

honestly... im pretty peeved off with my body as its showing signs of preg but all im gettin is negatives so it must all be pschological.

yeh i know what u mean about X, she seems like a b**ch ha! youve done well to hold your tounge sam :hugs: xxx

glad your feeling better now. Im ok today, got a few things going on in my head and keep changing my mind on some things lol. Ah well roll on the end of the month see if af turns up or not.

Hiya girls well another day towards the seeing if af will show , i havent been feeling well think i have flu coming, already been to the loo twice and have been sneezing my head off, and i ache most places dont think i will be in the running this month even tho we have been active ( even with me not feeling brilliant), but im hoping for you girls sending lots of baby:dust: your way xxx

sorry you are feeling like this hun.keep your chin up,it will be you time soon.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->