Thought id best introduce myself...

classyburd

Mummy to Archie
Reaction score
...seems how i have posted on a few topics it seems rude not to.

Im Clare, am 25 and live in not so sunny Southport.

Upto now i have avoided the whole pregnancy thing as i suffer really bad with a fear of vomitting. I have had to make do with being a godparent and babysitting for friends and family.

Well recently things have changed, i dont know why but have become extra broody. I am fed up with everyone else round me either having toddlers, babies or expecting. I kinda feel life is passing me by abit and i want a small part of me and my fiance to be in this world.

I have been with my OH for 2yrs now and he understand my fears fully, whilst at the same time being just as broody as me. He was always asking me when we could have a LO of our own.

I am due to start my final year at college in September and want to give that a go first and see if i settle into it and enjoy it before i start TTC, then again if i go and cant settle or my urges get stronger then who knows when i will start TTC.

At the moment i am off my birth control pills as i kept missing them and messing up but we have agreed that we will protect ourselfs with condoms and if anything happens then its fate. If not i think we will start TTC shortly after new year or something.

Sorry its such a long introduction but i wanted you all to know me :happydance:

Hi hunni and welcome to BnB XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"