Thought I'd skate by...

Skywalker

Reaction score
... without morning sickness, but it's 1am and I shoot out of bed feeling like I'm about to be sick, but then nothing happens. This is awful! Part of me wishes I could just throw up but another part of me warns that I would just set off a horrible chain reaction if I did. Ohhhhh not fun :sick: Hadn't really had morning sickness until now and was just thinking today that I might make it through my first trimester without getting sick. Looks like I might enter the morning sickness group here in a little bit :dohh: I just want to :sleep:

Eek enjoy ;) there was you wondering where it was too. I had middle of the night Pukes too. I strongly recommend not eating anything involving fish in the evening!!! Life lesson learned!

I haven't thrown up at all, but I have felt nauseous a lot! Everyone o feel super sock I just eat a preggie pop drop. Not sure if you can get those where you are, but they are a lifesaver. I git them at babies r us, but that's in the US.

I haven't thrown up at all, but I have felt nauseous a lot! Everyone o feel super sock I just eat a preggie pop drop. Not sure if you can get those where you are, but they are a lifesaver. I git them at babies r us, but that's in the US.

What are they made from? Maybe I can make my own :flower: I'm glad they help you! I'm finding it really true that if I don't eat every 2 hours or so, I start feeling sick. My doctor also suggested the homeopathic remedy for me called nux vomica, so I'll be getting that and hope that works! I'm going to go back to bed in a little bit, so, so dead tired. Like I can barely lift my arms to type lol. Just got up to eat actually then back to bed. Maybe my body is preparing me for when I have my baby and she needs to eat every two to four hours :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->