Thoughtful & Supportive DHs

my hubbie is just the best father my daughter could wish for, she is a daddy's girl and normally he needs a bit of support from me to allow him to do anything, bath, toilet, nip out to the shops etc, but when she starts her moaning and i try and step in to calm her down, he now just says never mind you can come with me. yesterday alone he took her to the shops, the chemist, and into work to leave off his keys, a 30 minute outing turned into over an hour with her in tow, she was all biz about it and he did the bath and bedtime all while i was snoozing on the sofa.

awww, all of these are so beautiful! especially love the Easter basket one. :thumbup:

my OH is on and off with being helpful lol. He does make me a cuppa in the morning and he cooks when the kids are with us and he goes out and gets me crisps or something Im craving! He also rubbed my back yesterday when Id done too much hoovering on my hands and knees!
X

my oh is amazing anyway lol he make s me a cup of tea every single morning and if im not awake by the time he goes to work he leaves a cup out with a tea bag in it for me. he also just got me some juice a packet of monster munch an and breakfast waffels with chocolate spread on them for my tea :D x

My DH hasn't really changed much...he will tell me to rest more etc...but he's usually pretty good. He cooks whenever he's home, breakfast or dinner! He loves to cook. I do get home sometimes before him so then I will try to start and he usually finishes! He'll do a small share of bathing Luka and putting him to bed. He always helps with feeding him and loves spending time with him. He's an AMAZING father!! He does all the big things that need doing around our house, he's very handy. And indulges me with having my family over on a regular basis and cooks for them and babysits my nieces with me...while not subjecting me to regular visits with his family....awhhhh. lol.
He loves to talk to the baby and tells me how gorgeous I am while feeling like a big old whale!
And he does 90% of the grocery shopping!!

mine always gives me love and support :)I can't wait for him to feel his baby move :)

My oh always tells me how beautiful I am no matter how crappy I feel. I'm very excited about our future : D

My OH is pretty amazing lately. I was complaining a few weeks back about a sore back and how I really wanted a new bed but I couldn't justify spending such a large amount of money on a mattress/boxspring when we could save it away (i'm very very frugal and he is not). One day at lunch he picked me up from work and took me to "test" out new beds in case we decided to go ahead and get one; took me back to work and later went and picked up the new bed set, set it all up and disposed of our old mattress and box spring. Lovely new bed we have now (although i'm slightly worried about ruining it when the baby comes :haha:).
A few days ago he came home with the most amazing egyptian cotton sheet set and summer duvet/duvet cover. I didn't want to get out of bed before but now it's even harder. I wish I didn't have to come to work and could do it all from the comfort of my own bed :haha:

Aside from always telling me I'm beautiful and making me feel great when I don't, I came back from being out with friends to find on our search bar 'how to help your wife when she's in labour'. I thought it was really sweet he'd bothered to look up tips on what to do for me. Lovely stories girls!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->