Thoughts? (Found out more!)

P

princess_vix

https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/9427279.Teenager_from_Verwood_killed_in_police_chase/

Right I new this guy he went to my high school and he was in a police chase because he nicked fuel...He crashed and he died.

Now okay this is sad that somebody died really my thoughts go to his family..
But seriously? It pisses me off that he was doing 100mph odd with no headlights on...what if he'd hit a car with a family in? or even a couple? He could've killed them.:nope:

My dad is a camera operator/police officer for Dorset police and was in the helicopter chasing this car surely he knew he had no chance of getting away.

Everyone keeps going on about how it's such a sad accident and he shouldn't of died and that it's so unfair...but why can't they see this was his fault..I feel terrible for his family I really do,I knew the guy pretty well and seriously all I feel is anger at the moment.

What are your thoughts?

This isn't meant to offend anyone I do genuinely feel sorry for people involved but this was just reckless

I'm glad he didn't hurt anyone else in his stupidity :shrug:

I feel sorry his family have lost a son/brother/friend etc..
And I am glad he didn't hurt anyone xx

I'm glad he didn't hurt anyone else in his stupidity :shrug:

I'm glad somebody agrees with me.

I feel like a massive bitch but hes a complete tosser for being so selfish like that!

i prob sound like a complete bitch but all i think is dont run steal fuel, dont run from the police!!!

Thank god he didnt hurt anyone else. Yes its sad he died especially for his family but he was incredible selfish by doing speeds like that.

RIP regardless

i prob sound like a complete bitch but all i think is dont run steal fuel, dont run from the police!!!

Thank god he didnt hurt anyone else. Yes its sad he died especially for his family but he was incredible selfish by doing speeds like that.

RIP regardless

I'm glad your being a possible bitch with me :hugs:

I knew the guy had classes with him and still feel nothing for him.

He shouldnt of done that in the first place!

I do think it's a tragedy someone died so young over something as pointless as fuel. He was incredibly stupid and selfish not to consider other people on the road and it was just pure luck no one else was involved. I'm not using his age as an excuse because even an 18 year old has common sense but at the same time I have known a lot of younger drivers who have been really reckless so I think it is a real shame he won't get to learn from his mistakes and realise how stupid it was.

How exactly did he think he was get away from the helicopter :shrug:
Bitch moment - but im glad it was just this idiot that died and not anyone innocent

Found out today,
Not the first time he'd nicked fuel,He ad two number plates as to not be caught..

He was doing a 110mph down a country lane with a corner known for accidents and what did he do? TURNED HIS LIGHTS OFF SO THE POLICE COULD NOT SEE HIM!!!

He also just missed hitting a member of public...

What really annoyed me is on his facebook his saying was 'If in doubt go flat out' and now everyone keeps saying it... 'Ermm hello he did go flat out and freaking died!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->