Thoughts needed...

rese1

Reaction score
Hi all - ive just joined the forum and was wondering if any of you ladies could help me. I am due my period tmrw and out of curiousity i did a sainsburys test this morning and a very faint line appeared - it wasnt centered but neither was the other line so im not too bothered about that. I then went and bought a digital clear blue plus and it came up negative. Sorry i havent a picture to show. What do you all think?

M x

I actually just posted a bit about the clear blue sensitivity, if you are 1 day before your period there is only an 87% chance of the clear blue showing the line, so a 13% chance you are pregnant and it just isn't telling you yet...

Do you know for sure when you ovulated? Were you using OPKs or temping?

Good luck honey :hugs:

Sainsbury's test are more sensitive than digi's.

Do another test with FMU and personally I would get an FRER.

Good luck!

X

update - was getting my dates wrong - am not due af until monday so i guess the clearblue wdnt hve picked it up yday. im going to wait until monday to test again with a sainsburys test. The thing is i have a little girl who is only 5 months old and we havent been ttc but after having done the test i think i'll be gutted if im not pregnant x

Oh honey good luck for monday.

XX

I understand about getting your hopes up even if you're not officially trying :hugs: I was late one month before we started TTC and I was so hurt when AF showed ...

Good luck for Monday, keep us posted :hugs:

I have retested today using a tesco test and i have another faint pink line. I keep looking at it to make sure its there and still cant believe it. Will test again in the morning. hOw reliable are tesco's tests?
M x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"