Thoughts on chosen name an help with middle name?

Tinkerbella4

Mummy to 1 #2 baking
Reaction score
Hi girls
So I find out what were having on the 2nd October via a private gender scan.
So far we have settled on a girls name so I would like your thoughts on it. Our surname is very unique.
Surname: Ineichen said In-I-ken
Phoebe Rose Ineichen for a girl
And so far for a boy we love Oscar. But are struggling on wether to keep it just Oscar ineichen or to try find a middle name to go with it.
I also like Ellis for a boy?
Help! Xx

^ That's what I thought!

Love all you names!!

Other suggestions:

Oscar James
Oscar Daniel
Oscar David
Oscar Harvey
Oscar Bradley
Oscar Jacob
Oscar Ben

Your girls names lovely!

Oscar Ellis is nice too!

Different but not strange xx

Thanks girls! That's what we're aiming for something a bit but not too different! Especially with our odd surname hehe xx

So I have just spoken to the worser half all the way in the Falklands lol! We're agreed phoebe rose for a pinky or Oscar Ellis for a bluey. Thank you for your help :) xxx

Thank you :) we're stuck on those now! Just to wait and see wether were having an Oscar or a phoebe! :) xxx

I absolutely love Phoebe Rose :flower:

Not a fan of Oscar, but I really like Ellis :thumbup:

Maybe Ellis Oscar :shrug:

Ellis is my fav boys name.....tying so hard to get DH to like it.

Oscar is a great name! Be warned though it's pretty common, not a single one of LO's classes are without an Oscar! I don't like Oscar Ellis because I think with the surname it's a mouthful and you need a middle name beginning with a consonant. Maybe Oscar Benjamin or Oscar Daniel?

Now you've all got me thinking eeek! So many different ones I like! Phoebe rose is a cert for a girl though at least we've decided on that lol! 9 days to go soooo excited :) xxx

Oscar Ellis sounds fine with your surname to me.

I think the popularity thing depends on your area. I work in a school and I've never come across an Oscar at all around here!

Were team :blue: and have stuck with Oscar Ellis! All feels very real now :) xx

I second the above poster

Love the name

Thanks girls its definitely stuck! Even my 2yo seems to like the idea as bump is now Oscar not just baby hehe! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->