Thoughts on free test

manduh726

She calls me momma
Reaction score
I know I know I did a no no and looked at this test when I got home from work. I took it this morning. But there is a line with color. Thoughts

I meant frer test cant figure out how to change the title.

Negative Image_e2bd5cb5-c655-4aa9-aa91-e996ba8c9c2c.jpg 20181226_192352.jpg

I see it too, but unfortunately I don't trust frers anymore early on, but nevertheless gl:dust:

I definitely see it but like the other person said, unfortunately I've had some evaps that look just like that. Yours does look like it has some pink to it so hopefully it's the beginning of your bfp! How many dpo are you?

Throw it out and test again hon, sorry. frer is awful lately and can't be trusted.

I would test again, could just be the indent every frer has, also I would never bother inverting/tweaking these tests, They will show some sort of faint line regardless. Good luck for ur next test!! Xx

Thanks everyone. Frer really do suck. I dont know why I keep buying them.

I definitely see it but like the other person said, unfortunately I've had some evaps that look just like that. Yours does look like it has some pink to it so hopefully it's the beginning of your bfp! How many dpo are you?

I was 14 dpo at that one. Sorry just saw this.

But I did a trigger shot and I am seeing some saying that I shouldn't start counting DPO till 36 hours. If thats true then I am 13 dpo and not 15 dpo. I am just confused.

Have you done any other tests? Praying that this is your bfp hun.

Have you done any other tests? Praying that this is your bfp hun.

An opk which was positive. I did an internet cheapy that was negative. But I realized I was counting dpo wrong and I am more likely 14 dpo now than 16 dpo. I will retest with what's left of my frer this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->