Thoughts on Lilliana/Lillianna?

MUMOF5

Now a mum of 6!
Reaction score
Lilliana or Lilianna - Is this a name that would stand the test of time, ie: suit a baby, girl and woman? I love it but not sure that it would age that well?? :shrug:

Was thinking Lilliana/Lillianna Iris.......??

Love it! And i'd go with the spelling Lilliana. It has so many nickname possibilites too which is great. I really really like Lilliana Iris!

I think it is a beautiful name,I prefer the spelling liliana.very unique& a nice change from the popular lily

I really like it :) infact one of my main girly choices ATM is Lilianne so kinda the same.

Defo suit an older woman & a pretty name for a little girl too x

from research when I was looking at both male and female names and this name was up the top of my list. Liliana and Lilianna are pronounced differently. Lilliana is Lili- arna and Lilianna is Lili- anna. Personally I like Lilianna pronunciation better but this Liliana looks better, so that was always my problem.

I think it is a very pretty name!

I love the name and as previously said with all the forms the name could take on, it would age sooooo well!!!

Lilliana!

Thanks everyone :flower:, Lillian was my great grandmothers name, which is why I was toying with adding it to my list as I love names with family connections (currently have decided its my top choice :winkwink:), with Iris as the middle name, as that was my late nan's name :flower:

This is top of my list of girl names right now because my Nan is called Lillian, I personally prefer the spelling Liliana but would just encourage people to pronounce it Lilli-anna

I like it, and as pp said there are so many nn options ageing wouldn't be a problem at all! Like Iris too!

Personally I would cut all confusion and spell it Liliana, then decide how you want to pronounce it!

I personally like the look of Lilliana, but I said them both the same way, didn't know there was a difference lol

I personally like the look of Lilliana, but I said them both the same way, didn't know there was a difference lol

Lilliana is pronounced "arna" at the end and Lillianna is pronounced "Anna". I think the latter sounds better for a little girl, but the first sounds better for an older person ??

I would pronounce both spellings the same tbh lol - I love both, my hubby's gran was Lilian too so we are looking at Lilia or Lilianna our choices

Lovely which ever way you spell it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->