Thoughts on Remy / Remi

Kim T

Reaction score
Hi,

We don't know if we are having a boy or a girl.

What are your thoughts on Remy (boy sp), Remi (girl sp)? Do you think its more of a boy name or girl name.. Does it sound like it should be the shortened version of an actual name, or does it sound ok. Etc etc.

Let me have it ;)
Thanks

Definitely think of a girl first but I think it could work either way. It's not my style but I do like it!

I think of it as a boys name, I think it's French in origin? I like the sound if it. :)

It makes me think of the disney film ratouille so for me it's more of a boys name.

I like it and think of it as a boy name Romy/Romi I think of as a girl name

I have never heard the name before my cousin and his wife had their third daughter and they named her Remi. They thought they were having a boy, but I don't think they had Remi picked out for a boy. I'm not sure on that. I feel it sounds more like a girl's name probably because of my cousin.

I automatically thought of Remi Gaillardia who is a naughty prankster on YouTube, I couldn't see it as a girls name after him.

I definitely feel like its a boys name, i know one Remington, Remy for short

Kelly Clarkson just named her son Remington -- so it may become more popular soon. Remi seems feminine to me... Remington seems very masculine. I like it!

I think it sounds fine on its own, I do see it more as a girls name though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->