Thoughts on Swaddle Blankets?

I have bought 3 large Muslins to use as swaddles. With it being my first I have no experience of them but my plan was to use them at night only. I read an artical that said baby should not be swaddled all the time and u have to be really careful about over heating. I thought I would give it a go and see if LO liked it and if not will have to try blankets?

R loved being swaddled, W hated it. It completely depends on baby whether or swaddling is a success.

I've bought summer lightweight swaddles when the swaddle me were 3 for 2 in Tesco but they were already reduced to £5 each so that was a bargain and doesn't matter if she hates being swaddled or not, I won't have wasted too much money.

I will tuck a cellular blanket around if it's chilly, and will probably only swaddle at night like I did with my last two :)

We have these the swaddle me ones there absolutely fabulous
Finley doesnt like anything over his arms and they go under his armpits
Perfectly were going to buy more tomorrow :) love the fact I can sleep
Peacefully with him in it

Halo sleep sack swaddlers--the only brand they can't wriggle out of

DS1 loved being swaddled so I've bought one.

Chances are this one will hate it!

Swaddling with a large enough blanket isn't hard as long as you try to get it tight. The biggest mistake I see parents do at work is barely wrap the baby. Then they just wake up quickly and bust right out of it.

I used it with dd... I have some now..well see if babys ok with being swaddled or not:)

Proper research is required. Some say our swaddle is safe, some say our swaddle has good material. So, I was able to find out the right swaddle that calmed my baby - Zen Swaddle.

And the best part is no question asked 60 days return policy, this made me believe that they know what they are doing. Try this one & if you think it doesn't help you can always return it. :)

PS: I currently use Flying Adventures of Bunny Zen Swaddle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->