Thoughts on the boboa 4g?

mcwhmm

Reaction score
I bought a moby and have Tried to get the hang of it multiple times only to fail miserably.. Lol I just don't think its for me!

I was then thinking about getting the ergo, but the infant insert is like a dang quilt and would be terrible in the summer.

What do you ladies think about the boboa 4g? It has a pillow like insert infants that is included instead of the baby being essentially wrapped up.

Was just wondering if this is AS safe for baby or as comfortable as everyone claims the ergo is??

I have a boba 3g, I did essentially the same thing with a folded blanket under DS where the pillow would be (the 3g only supports a legs in hold for infants, frog leg is recommended from birth, which is why the 4g is different). That is what we did so I would say it is fine. I am looking into a different carrier this time though that has a cinch together seat that makes it narrow enough.

I have the boba 4g but as baby is not here yet I can't help too much.

It certainly seems as safe for baby and actually more comfortable - that's why I got it. I have joint issues, scoliosis, lordosis, and some muscle weakness so I needed a really good structured carrier. My research (obsessively scouring message boards and reviews) found that boba would be better for caregivers with back pain/spine issues.
I hope it is true!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->