Thoughts on this name?

B

BabyDinoMummy

Sammy? I do quite like it, but not sure if it's a 'proper' first name? :shrug: any alternatives for it that Sammy could be a nickname for? Of course I know Samuel is one but just want to look at options.

For those who've seen a lot of my posts you'll know that I've never really been settled on the name Maxwell.

Sammy could be short for Samson. I work with a boy named Sammy and everyone tries to call him Samuel.

Samson or Samuel, I like them both they're cute! Wouldn't use Sammy as a proper name as I don't think it'll age well x

Another name we kinda both like is Kian... Not keen on that spelling though

Love Kian, could maybe use Kiane/Kiene/Kiann/Kienn. I think Kians best though :D

I do love Maxwell!

Suggestions:
Toby
Oscar
Lincoln
Leyton
Finley
Freddie
Oakley
Jaxon
Harrison
Dillan/Dylan
Oliver
Freddie
Sawyer
Cody
Taylor
Keegan
Liam

I would officially name him Sam on his birth certificate and then "Sammy" can be a nickname.

I love the name Sam, but i'm not a fan of Samson or Samuel.

My Grandmother had a brother named Savino (it's Italian) - and his nn. was "Sammy".

I really like this name, and have considered using it - but my best friend's last name is Savino. Because of that it's hard for me to think of it as a "baby name."

I think it's fine, we have an Eli which is generally short hot Elijah but we just chose to have Eli. So if you want Sammy just have Sammy :)
Or you could use Samuel, Samson, Sam.

Actually we had a boy named Sammy at our school his name was Sammy tom.

most are quite culteral but these all have sam in:

Osama
Sam
Samad
Sameer
Samet
Samuel
Sammual
Samir
Samson
Usama

Me again :haha: kian is on our list too! Today I'm going to look at some Irish boys names and see if I can get any inspiration :haha: xx

You stalking my posts ;) :haha: I'd love our son to have an Irish name as I'm half Irish! My mums name is Aoife (Ee-fa) which I LOVE!! But OH struggles with some of the spellings and pronunciations

I have a friend (irish) and her son is Cian (sounds like kian)

Me again :haha: kian is on our list too! Today I'm going to look at some Irish boys names and see if I can get any inspiration :haha: xx

You stalking my posts ;) :haha: I'd love our son to have an Irish name as I'm half Irish! My mums name is Aoife (Ee-fa) which I LOVE!! But OH struggles with some of the spellings and pronunciations

Must just be attracted to your threads :haha: ;)
We didn't have any luck with the Irish names! We have a little list at the minute, Leo, Aeden, Joel & Nikolai. That's it so far out of actual thousands of names hahaha! Xx

I hate it when people have names I like :haha:
Almost feels like a personal attack with all these hormones lmfao xx

It does doesn't it! :haha: I've got 9 weeks to choose a name at pretty much the most and now I'm stressing :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->