Thoughts on this OPK?

BadRobot

Reaction score
Just had the weirdest period-started at 8dpo and finished today at 15dpo (CD?) it started with spotting (v.v. light) then turned into what I think has been a period because it has resembled it (moderate bleeding, over several days). Started with my OPK's today and it looks like Im about to ovulate or already have (?) what do you ladies think?

Attachments

• IMG-20120315-00016.jpg
    IMG-20120315-00016.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 11
It's a very blur picture. Put your camera on MACRO mode to capture a closer shot.

But the 2nd line is hardly visible so hopefully it will gradually get darker over the next few days.

GL!!!

I know it's not really any help but a line that dark means nothing for me. Maybe you normally go from nothing to positive in a short span but I'm used to having a line (even a dark line) all month til I get a couple days of super-positives! I have no idea about that weird period though. Maybe you O'd earlier than you thought and you weren't 8 dpo when the spotting started... Plus it isn't considered your period til there's a flow so maybe you just had some wacky spotting. Or you could be pregnant. Could be anything. I know, I'm no help lol. Good luck though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->