Thoughts please?

I havent been to the docs but i Just might have too i thought about p cream but ive never been able to confirm o so i wouldnt know when to apply it, looks like af got me super early again,

I havent been to the docs but i Just might have too i thought about p cream but ive never been able to confirm o so i wouldnt know when to apply it, looks like af got me super early again,

Awww no that sucks! :( what CD were you on? Think the doctors could help (a) determine if your ovulating and (b) lengthen your LP.

I am now 4DPO. Have to say that I'm finding the TWW torture because I am confident I ovulated. Previously My cycles were so erratic that I never really knew when my TWW was LOL.

Cd16 bummer, and girl as long as u bd ur good u have a sign of something going right

Cd16 bummer, and girl as long as u bd ur good u have a sign of something going right

Aw I'm gutted for you :( are you going to try the b6 and vitex again this cycle?

I spoke to my consultant today. I had bariatric surgery a year ago. She wants to me hold off Getting pregnant another few months :cry: apparently I am deficient in folate (folic acid) and other vitamins which she said I need to get fixed before I can get pregnant or I'm risking my health. She said we'd just have to deal with it if I'm already pregnant but it might take a lot out of me. She's going to prescribe me a stronger dose of folic acid than you buy over the counter and I've had my knuckles wrapped for not taking my multivitamins as often as I should. I REALLY need to give myself a kick up the butt, didn't realise that these things were AS important as my consultant seemed to think they were. :dohh: I realllly don't want to stop TTC, especially for the sake of 4 months, but perhaps a month off after this cycle to get all my multivitamins and so on into me would be a good idea :cry:

I stopped taking all vitamins im gonna stop ttc im sorta depressed but i get it, it might not be my time i guess, im gonna start a weight loss program sponsored by my company and i need bloodwork/scans and hormone testing in two weeks so i wanna try and get rid of everything in my system, im bummed but ph well, and as for u seems like the fa is a big deal huh, well i hope you get ur pills soon how r u feeling about this cycle?

I stopped taking all vitamins im gonna stop ttc im sorta depressed but i get it, it might not be my time i guess, im gonna start a weight loss program sponsored by my company and i need bloodwork/scans and hormone testing in two weeks so i wanna try and get rid of everything in my system, im bummed but ph well, and as for u seems like the fa is a big deal huh, well i hope you get ur pills soon how r u feeling about this cycle?

Aw huni I feel so bad that your having a rough time. I hope your bloods and scans give you some answers and you get your BFP reallly soon. :hugs:

I feel do rough today, think I'm coming down with something. :nope:

Thanks girl i might mention to the doc about me ttc lets see what je says either way maybe losing weight will help me, im 5'2 204 but happy lol i like myself but i know losing a good 20 would b good i had two cousins like me who started dieting and working out and they conceived so i hope i get that luck, and any symptoms yet?

Thanks girl i might mention to the doc about me ttc lets see what je says either way maybe losing weight will help me, im 5'2 204 but happy lol i like myself but i know losing a good 20 would b good i had two cousins like me who started dieting and working out and they conceived so i hope i get that luck, and any symptoms yet?

I'm not saying weight loss will or won't help. I have a friend who's a bigger girl and falls pregnant at the drop of a hat, however, when I was bigger I never ovulated, my cycles ranged from 40-70 odd days long, my periods were horrific, I never got a positive opk etc. This is oy my first cycle however having lost nearly 50% of my body weight I had 5 very normal (not for me) light-medium bleeding, and +opk CD11-12. All that said, I was VERY large (5ft 7 and 330lbs :blush:) I hope weight loss helps you, I really do!!

Aw I feel rough! I've started a thread in the TWW section where I'm gonna keep track of my symptoms. Yesterday I was SO lethargic I never moved off the sofa or out of my pjs the entire day. My temp was seining from hot to cold, I had cramps and pulling, headaches, constant peeing and so on. I felt ill. Wouldn't surprise me if I have a viral infection coming or something, I can't imagine these symptoms are all down to my cycle.

Today I woke up with a headache and feel lethargic again. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->